Five Important Questions you need to ask and understand About Real Estate


Thinking of buying or selling? Start by asking these five questions:

Q. Why should I use a real estate, Realtor, to sell my house?

A. You'll spend less time and earn more money, all for the least amount of pressure and
     hassle.

Q. What can the state of our local real estate market doing now?

A. I Compile local market data and help homeowners and future homeowners understand
    what it means for them to sell and buy.

Q.  Why should any of this matter to me?

A.  A home is often the most important investment a person makes. My job is to help your
     investment and give you the information you need to determine whether the time is right
     to buy, sell or invest in a home.

Q.  Why should I use a Realtor to purchase my next home?

A.  You'll gain access to listings that may not be widely available and market information to
      know whether or not the price of a home is competitive or maybe a better home or 
      property is available at a better price or reason.

Q.  Cost of Home Ownership?  Can I afford to buy of not to buy? Should I or Should I - not?

A.  I offer Mortgages at the best rates ($100 best guarantee), and we will give you a $300.00
      Settlement Gift at closing (depending on lender), including the $100. guarantee as a 
      package!  A package deal for you. Even if you do not purchase a property thru us, I can 
      help with Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, and Illinois Home Loans.

When you're ready to buy, sell or invest in real estate, you need a trusted local expert. Call me today to arrange a personalized consultation.

If you're interested in learning more, I'd love to hear from you. You may visit my website or Facebook page for more information.

Thank you,

David Green, Realtor
Call my CELL direct at   847-400-4440

Commercial-Residential-Investment-Land-REFERRALS across the USA for buying and selling.

30 years in Real Estate: Maryland, Illinois, Arizona


© David Green Realty, Inc. 
If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this is not intended as a solicitation. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 
Equal Opportunity Housing Provider.

Comments